Ownership Signup Form
$1.00 – $300.00
Becoming an Owner
Right now is the most important time to become an owner because the longer you wait to join, the longer it will take to open the store. By becoming a co-op owner now, you will play an integral role in the process of bringing a full-service grocery store that offers food grown and produced by your neighbors to Silverton.
Buying a share is easy! It’s a one-time investment of $150. We also offer payment plans if that is a better fit for you. We want ownership to be accessible to anyone who wants to become an owner. A founding ownership share of $300 is also available ($150 ownership share, plus $150 of additional support). Founding owners will receive in-store recognition.
The Benefits of Ownership
- Have a locally owned community grocery store with the primary mission of providing healthy, locally produced fresh food while circulating dollars through local economic community
- Participate in the organization by voting, serving on committees, and/or running for the Board of Directors
- Patronage refunds during profitable years, as determined by the Board of Directors
- Access to Members-only specials and events
- Invitation to Silverton Food Co-op’s Annual Meeting & Party
- Receive Silverton Food Co-op’s newsletter
- Supporting a local business dedicated to improving access to good food and enhancing our community’s quality of life